First and foremost,
How do you agree to these conditions? If you use the Website, you agree to these terms and conditions ("Terms"). These are essential provisions concerning your use of the Website; you should read them before using the Website because they are binding on you.
Limitations of liability: By using the Website, you agree to specific rules of liability, which we explain in greater detail throughout these Terms. In summary, you use the Website at your own risk; we assume no liability or make any warranties (express or implied) regarding it or your use of it.
Tobacco product use: Ands trading (ANDS) products are only intended for adult smokers. Nicotine, a highly addictive substance, is present in ANDS products. Pregnant or breastfeeding women, as well as people who are ill, should not use nicotine-containing products. ANDS products are not for sale or use by anyone under the legal purchasing age for tobacco, which in the State of Kuwait is 21 years of age. While ANDS products are of high quality, you acknowledge that you use them at your own risk. ANDS PRODUCT TRADING IS NOT RISK-FREE, AND THE BEST WAY TO REDUCE TOBACCO-RELATED HEALTH RISKS IS TO STOP USING TOBACCO ALL TOGETHER.
YOU MAY NOT USE THE WEBSITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
Additional terms: If you wish to use specific sections of this Website or take advantage of any promotions made available to you through it by the entity selling products on the Website, you may be subject to additional terms and notices. If this is the case, you will be notified, and in some cases, you may be required to read and confirm your acceptance of any such items before proceeding.
Changes to these Terms: We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time. If this occurs, we will notify you of the changes. If you continue to use the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted the updated Terms. The date at the top of this page indicates when these Terms were most recently updated.
Utilization of the Website
To create an account on the Website, you must provide us with some personal information to verify your eligibility to use it. This information may include smoking status, name, age, country of residence, and e-mail address/phone number. We will keep this by our Privacy Notice (for more information, see the "Privacy and Cookies" section below). Because each user can only create one account, a single mobile phone number and e-mail address can only be associated with one account.
It is critical that you provide us with accurate, complete, and up-to-date account information. You agree to keep it accurate, complete, and up to date at all times. You agree not to reveal your account password to anyone. You are liable for all activities that occur under your account, whether or not you are aware of them.
You are not permitted to use anyone else's password or account. You are not allowed to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website. We will close your account if you try to do so, assist others in doing so, or distribute instructions, software, or tools for that purpose. If someone other than you uses your account, we may suspend or terminate it (see the section below titled "Modification and Suspension of the Website" for more information). You must promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your username, password, or other account information, as well as any other security breach involving your account or the Website.
Website modification and suspension
At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate operation of or access to the Website or any portion of it. For example, if we believe that the Website is being used by someone who is not an Intended User, we may suspend user access to the Website.
We may also update and change the content of the Website at any time. Although we make reasonable efforts to keep the information on the Website up to date, please keep in mind that any content on it may be out of date at any time, and we are under no obligation to keep it up to date.
We may also disrupt the regular operation of the Website, or any portion of it, as needed to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, correct errors, or make other changes.
Utilization of the Website and Materials
The Website and all of its contents (including forum messages, software, files, graphics, data, images, and other material) ("Material") are the sole property of us, our affiliates, or our licensors (or any combination of the preceding). They are protected by Kuwaiti and international law.
We or our licensors retain all intellectual property rights in the material. You may not use, modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, sell, license, rent, publicly display or perform, broadcast, edit, adapt, or reverse engineer any part of the Website Material in any way.
The Website and the Material are only for your personal, non-commercial use. You are not permitted to use them for any other purpose (for example, you may not use them for business or commercial purposes). Take note of the paragraph on "Limitation of Liability" below.
Third-party websites may be linked to on the Website. These links are provided solely for your convenience. Please keep in mind that we have no control over such websites and do not review them.
- we do not endorse them, are not responsible for them, and make no promises about them: in particular, we are not responsible for the terms under which such websites are made available, or their privacy practices, their availability, their content, advertising, products, or other materials, services, or information on or available from them.
- If you access any such websites, you do so at your own risk, and you hereby irrevocably confirm that we are not liable at any time for your use of the links or any results of such use.
You are not permitted to frame, link, or deep-link to the Website from any other website.
Cookies and privacy
To the extent that we collect personal information about you on the Website, we will do so by our Privacy Notice. Please read it to learn more about the personal information we collect about you, how we use it, whom we share it with, how we protect it, your rights, and how you can exercise them.
You have chosen not to receive communications from us. You can unsubscribe from our communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each e-mail we send you. You can also opt-out by contacting the "Ands Help" team. Please keep in mind that by unsubscribing, you are unsubscribing from all modes of communication.
This Website also employs cookies and similar technologies to collect certain visitor information automatically. Please see the Cookie Preferences to learn more about such technologies (including Google Analytics cookies), how we use them, and how you can accept or refuse them.
Before using the Website, please read our Privacy Notice and Cookie Preferences, which, like these Terms, are subject to change at any time.
Notice of disclaimer
Although we make every effort to provide an informative Website that you will enjoy using, unless expressly stated otherwise in these Terms, the Website is provided to you on an "as is" basis. Also:
- It is your responsibility, not ours, to ensure that the Website is appropriate for the purposes you intend to use when you use it.
- We accept no liability to you about the Website (subject to the paragraph on "Limitation of Liability" below); and
- We accept no liability for the Website's suitability or fitness to meet your needs, and we expressly disclaim all express or implied promises and warranties, including:
- that the Website, or any content contained in or delivered through the Website, or otherwise made available in connection with the Website, is accurate, complete, timely, up-to-date, suitable, or will operate without error;
- that access to the Website will be continuous and error-free; and
- that the Website, or the computer systems from which the Website is accessed, is free of viruses or other potentially harmful components.
Limitation of Liability
We do not exclude or limit liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law, such as liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or liability resulting from our fraudulent misrepresentation or gross negligence.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by your use of the Website in violation of these terms or by technologically harmful material or actions (such as a virus or a distributed denial-of-service attack) that may affect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other material in connection with your use of our Website or any website linked to it.
You acknowledge and consent.
What do the Sales Conditions contain? These are the terms and conditions of sale for which our products are supplied and sold to you, whether they are commodities, products, services, or digital content and problems.
You should read these terms and conditions carefully before you buy our products and say who we are, how we are to provide you with products, how the contract between you and us can be amended or concluded, the way we handle a problem and, if possible, other important information. You should save and keep a copy of these selling terms.
When you place an order online via this Web site, you agree to comply with the present Terms and Conditions. Do not purchase our Products if you disagree with the Terms of Sale.
Please contact the Ands Help team before placing your order by sending an email to www.myands.com available seven days a week, the support team shall reply to your queries as soon as possible
The following conditions have the following meaning:
These terms and conditions and any terms in the Product Description are defined as "Terms."
'Product' refers to any of our products on this Website for sale.
"Product Description" refers to that part of the Website that provides specific conditions relating to a product.
'Users' means all individual or parallel users of this Website.
"Personal Information" means the exact information you provide or who your representative or whom you represent when ordering products or when placing an order.
Ands Trading Company always has referred to the word "we," "us" and "our" The Kuwait State.
The word "website/s" refers to a sequential URL that can replace this Website at www.myands.com
Cookies mean small text files on your computer's hard drive that our Site sets up to store and identify information about you. "You" means a single website client, company, group, or user.
Using our products Usage:
We offer our products for sale. Our products contain addictive nicotine and are not free of risks. Products containing nicotine should not be used by women or persons who are pregnant or breastfeeding or with ill health. Products can only be bought on by tobacco users aged 21 or over, residents in Kuwait. Each user must confirm that they are at least 21 years old by registering at and using.. We reserve the right to amend product offers at any time and to discontinue certain products permanently. You acknowledge that you use our products at your own risk and responsibility while ensuring that our products are manufactured to high standards.
You may have to be aware of additional terms. Each purchased product is sold by its product description and may set other Terms for that product.
Which product descriptions do you need to know about the Website?
When we enter the System's relevant information, we take due care that all product descriptions and prices on the Site are correct. Although we wish to maintain the Website as up-to-date as possible, the information, including the descriptions of the products on this Website, may not be strictly up-to-date once you have made the order. Until our acceptance policy accepts your order, we can not confirm the product price. If we have made a price mistake, we reserve the right to cancel an order until the dispatch point. If this is the case, any amounts paid will be refunded to you.
Cancelation and order
AN ORDER PLACE:
We sell only to Kuwait customers. We do not accept or deliver orders outside of Kuwait from anywhere.
How are you able to place your order on our Website? Registration and opening of a customer account protected by a password are required for the order of products. To do this, you must be at least 21 years old. To not fall into the hands of any third parties, you must enter your personal information in truth and keep your password strictly confidential. You shall not disclose your password to third parties or any other website access information. Before you place an order, you are required to accept these Terms. the company reserves the right to further verify the age of the person who is making the order.
How are we going to accept your order? When you make an order for products, www.myands.com will send you an e-mail confirming your request and confirming our acceptance of your offer. You entered into the sales contract from that moment on. Before placing an order, you must update your address. We may cancel your order and request the website company to block your access to the Website by ending your user account without notice, provided these terms are not met when you are using www.myands.com .
Where can't your order be accepted? we reserve the right at any time to refuse or cancel your order.
the company reserves the right to limit the maximum number of units/chargers/holders/consumables ordered through the website, based on the companies own discretion.
We strive to achieve the best available products on www.myands.com If you notice that your orders are delayed or cancelled in full, you will nevertheless receive a message If the product is no longer available after ordering. If you are delayed, you can cancel your order using the channels on the contact page by contacting our "And Help" team. Also, we retain the right to substitute for any item of the same type that no longer exists (e.g., a different color). If you do not want this change to occur, you will still have the option to cancel your order.
Credit or debit card payments are allowed (Visa, MasterCard, or Mada Ca). Once your order has been confirmed, we will be debited. It may not reimburse you when you confirm an order unless you meet the requirements of the following "Your right to cancel."
We retain the right not to provide specific payment methods and to mention other modes of payment available. We do not need to give the reasons for our decision in this case.
Right to cancel
- By law, you have the right to cancel your order by contacting our 'And Help' team through the channels on the 'Contact Us page within 14 days after you receive your order.
- In the original packaging, you must return the products.
- Returns of the purchased products as part of the bundle shall not be authorized
- Products like HNB, which are not suitable for hygiene reasons, are not returned or refunded.
- See our below warranty section for faulty products or contact our And Help team.
If you plan to return them, do not use the products. You are obliged to retain and take due care of the products if you wish to exercise your cancelation right. If you have opted to cancel the order, do not use the product. If you want to exercise your cancelation right, the clear packaging or stickers on the products should not be torn or fastened in any way.
How can you unsubscribe?
To exert the right to cancel your contract, you must inform us by notifying the Ands Help team and giving your order details, including your name, address, order details you wish to cancel and, where applicable, your phone and e-mail address, of your decision to cancel your order. Contact "And Help" and supply order information to cancel your order.
If we receive your cancelation notice, we will attempt to reimburse you using the same payment method as that used to pay for the item, provided the returned item or proof that you returned the items within 14 days of receiving the order is received. The period of refund is subject to payment.
Terms of Application/Eligibility
You are only eligible for membership in ANDS HELP + if you are: I an adult smoker or ANDS user over the age of 21 who is registered in the ANDS database in Kuwait; and (ii) your primary residence is in Kuwait.
To participate in ANDS HELP +, you must first register an eligible device as described in paragraph 2.1 (Device) in the ANDS database at www.myands.com , by sending an email to email@example.com, or by visiting a participating ANDS store.
By registering for ANDS HELP + online or through a Customer Service Center, participating ANDS store, or otherwise using ANDS HELP +, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Similarly, by registering another Device or using ANDS HELP + after we change these Terms, you agree to be bound by these Terms. According to our ANDS database, your acceptance of these Terms is deemed to have occurred in the country of your registered residence.
If you do not agree with (or are unable to comply with) these Terms, you are not permitted to use ANDS HELP +.
You are not permitted to modify these Terms.
Your use of ANDS HELP + is at our discretion, and we may refuse your application or terminate your right to use ANDS HELP + at any time and for any reason, including if you violate any of these Terms.
We also reserve the right, at any time and for any reason, to amend or terminate these Terms and ANDS HELP +. If you do not agree to any of these changes, you may cancel your membership in NDS HELP +.
A readable and valid serial number must be present on the Device.
All new ANDS users who register in the ANDS database after the ANDS HELP + launch date may become ANDS HELP+ members by registering their eligible Device within their Device's warranty period.
To complete the registration process, you must provide all mandatory information wholly and accurately and keep this information up to date. If you do not fill out all of the required fields on the application form (for example, age, smoker status, email address, and/or phone number), your application will be rejected. If you provide inaccurate or incomplete information, we reserve the right to cancel your ANDS HELP + membership at any time and without notice.
After completing the ANDS HELP + registration process, you will be notified if your registration was successful. ANDS HELP + membership and the services provided are personal to you and may not be transferred to a third party.
Your use of ANDS HELP + is associated with your country of residence. Because ANDS HELP + is only available in certain countries, if you move, you must notify us and reapply to use ANDS HELP + in your new country of residence.
Term and Expiration
- The term of your membership in ANDS HELP + begins on the date you accept these Terms and continues for the duration of your ANDS product warranty period of 12 months for devices purchased in Kuwait.
- You may cancel your membership in ANDS HELP + at any time with immediate effect by notifying firstname.lastname@example.org You will no longer be able to receive Services for any of your Devices if your membership is terminated.
- Your use of ANDS HELP + and participation in it may be refused and/or terminated at any time for any reason.
- ANDS HELP + membership entitles you to the services described in paragraphs 4 and 5. (Services).
- If your Device sustains accidental and unintended damage that impairs its functionality and is not the result of your misuse or reckless behavior (Accidental Damage), you may be eligible for a replacement Device, as described in paragraph 4.
- You must return the damaged Device (including all components) to us, and we will provide you with a replacement device of the same type that is equivalent in performance and reliability to a new Device. If a Device of the same type is not available as a replacement, a Device in the same category that is at least functionally equivalent will be provided as a replacement. We will keep all replaced Devices. If only a portion of the Device is damaged, such as the holder or the charger, only the damaged part will be replaced, and we will only keep the returned portion of the Device.
- Accidental Damage Limitations
- You must take all reasonable precautions to protect your Device and use and maintain it by the Device's instructions and user guide. If you do not do so, you will not be eligible for a replacement Device.
- For each registered Device, you are limited to one replacement Device for Accidental Damage. After the first claim is settled, the Accidental Damage in your country of residence, as well as the associated Rapid Replacement on this program, will be discontinued. You can, however, continue to receive Services for your Device until the end of your membership term (the device warranty period).
- You are not entitled to a replacement Device if the Accidental Damage occurred before the launch date of ANDS HELP + or if any of the following conditions apply:
- any product that is not an eligible Device according to the list in paragraph 2.1.
- damage caused by abuse or misuse, or actual or attempted modification or alteration of the Device, or power surge
iii. Devices with tampered, defaced, or removed serial numbers.
- Devices that have been opened, serviced, modified, or altered in a manner inconsistent with the Device's user guides and safety instructions.
- Theft or Loss of Your Device
- cosmetic damage to your Device that does not impair its functionality, such as hairline cracks, scratches, dents, broken plastic on ports, and discoloration.
vii. normal wear and tear and/or usage of the Device, resulting in damage or failure.
viii. improper handling or liquid contact, fire, flood, or natural disaster damage, war, terrorism, or acts of God
- failure due to use with the incompatible product
- damage or malfunction caused by failure to use by the ANDS User Guide; or Failure due to defects in materials, quality, and/or design; however, such losses may be covered separately by your consumer rights or by the ANDS products warranty, which is in addition to and without prejudice to all rights and remedies provided by consumer protection laws in the country of purchase.
- Filing an Accidental Damage Claim You must do the following:
- report your claims as soon as possible and within the warranty period, including the following information: (1) the serial number for the affected Device; (2) a description of the symptoms, problems with, or causes of the Device's damage; (3) error messages; and (4) actions are taken before the Device experienced issues and any steps you took to resolve the issue.
- you must provide proof of purchase for your Device if requested; and
iii. follow the agents'/experts' instructions for returning the affected Device; and
- otherwise, follow the return Devices authorization procedure.
- To file a claim, contact ANDS Customer Service Centre using the information provided at www.myands.com or sending an email to email@example.com providing the same information detailed in paragraph 4.4. (a).
- You must not send any products or accessories that are not eligible for Accidental Damage replacement. These items will not be returned to you and will be destroyed if you send them to us.
- By these Terms, we will determine whether you are entitled to a replacement Device. If you are eligible for a replacement Device, you will receive it in one of the following ways:
- Courier service. A replacement Device will be couriered to you, and you will be required to return the affected Device with the authorized courier as instructed by our agents; or
- Take-out service. You can return your affected Device to a participating ANDS service point and receive a replacement. Please visit www.myands.com for a list of stores that sell/support ANDS devices.
1st. International Aid
- When traveling abroad to countries where the Devices are commercialized by a ANDS affiliate or an authorized partner, This service includes troubleshooting assistance from experienced Device agents, as well as, if necessary, replacement of your Device in the event of I accidental damage by these Terms, or (ii) device issues defined in terms of material or quality when used by the Device User Guide
- Service options, device availability, response times, and delivery times may vary by country. This service will not affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Device warranty in effect in the country of purchase.